A new study recently revealed that smaller cars can sometimes be safer than larger vehicles. Reasons for this include new engineering technology such as stability control and other design improvements. A link to the study and a more detailed analysis by Attorney Duane Randle can be found at /library/car-safety-improvement-is-bigger-always-better-.
You may have worked with an attorney to draft your will, set up your business, or even to help you with your auto accident case. However, this is the first time that you have been hurt in a boating accident, and you may not be sure who to call for help.
3 Reasons to Contact a Missouri Boating Accident Lawyer for Help
As you consider your options and think about how to protect your legal rights and possible recovery, we encourage you to contact a lawyer who:
- Has experience representing Missouri boat accident victims.
- Knows how to handle the often-complicated boat accident claims process.
- Will fight aggressively for your fair and just recovery of all of your past, current, and future boat accident injuries.
Choosing a lawyer to help with your boat accident recovery is an important decision.
Call an Experienced Boat Accident Attorney in Missouri Today to Schedule a Consultation
There is a lot of important and free information available on our website that can help you understand your legal rights after a Missouri boat accident. However, it is important to meet with a Missouri boating accident attorney in person before deciding who will represent you. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation. We can be reached via this website or by calling 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670. We also invite you to learn more about your rights, and about how to protect them, by reading our FREE guide, The Lies Smart People Believe About Missouri Insurance Claims.
You had a motorcycle helmet on at the time of your crash. You didn’t suffer a traumatic brain injury nor did you suffer a skull fracture. However, the helmet didn’t protect your from being significantly injured in a Missouri motorcycle crash.
Helmets Aren’t Designed to Prevent All Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The helmet that sits on your head may reduce the likelihood of a head injury and some kinds of spinal cord injuries, but it won’t protect you from all serious injuries. Specifically, you may still be at risk of suffering:
- A spinal cord injury.
- Significant road burn.
- Broken bones.
- Internal injuries.
- Other injuries.
These injuries can be painful, they can be permanently disabling, and they can be life threatening. Accordingly, it is important to know what to do so that you can protect your potential recovery.
Contact a Missouri Motorcycle Accident Lawyer if You’re Hurt
An experienced Missouri motorcycle accident attorney can investigate what happened to you, advise you of your rights, and zealously advocate for your full and fair recovery of past and future medical expenses, lost income, out of pocket costs, pain, suffering and other damages. For more information about your rights and possible recovery, please contact us today via this website or by calling 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670 to set up a consultation. We also encourage you to download a FREE copy of our guide, The Lies Smart People Believe About Missouri Insurance Claims, to learn more about how to protect your recover while negotiating with an insurance company.
As you know all too well, a back injury from a Missouri car crash can have a profound impact on your life. It can affect your ability to work or go to school, your ability to care for your family, and your ability to enjoy the activities that you did before the accident. In short, it can change everything.
Your Suffering May Not Last Forever
Your physical recovery may be dependent on any number of things, such as:
- The immediate and ongoing medical care that you receive
- The specific injury that you’ve suffered
- Your general health
Only a doctor can tell you what your physical prognosis may be and help you imagine what your life may be like if you have long-term or permanent injuries.
However, your physical recovery is only part of your suffering. If someone else’s negligent or intentional actions caused you to suffer back injuries from a Missouri car accident, then you may be able to make a legal and financial recovery that will help your past, current, and future:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Out-of-pocket costs and property damage
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Other damages
This recovery could help you as you plan your post-accident life.
Call a Missouri Car Accident Lawyer Today to Learn More
If you’ve hurt your back in a Missouri car accident, then you deserve to know the truth about your possible recovery of damages. Please call an experienced Missouri auto accident attorney today at 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670, and please read our FREE book, The Insider’s Guide to Handling Missouri Auto Accident Claims, to learn more.
Are you suffering back pain from an Osage Beach slip-and-fall accident? Find out three things the pain should signal you to do next.
Is now the right time to contact an Osage Beach fall accident attorney? Learn how to find out, and contact an experienced lawyer who can answer your questions.
Deciding whether to go to the doctor after a Missouri fall? Find out why you should and how to contact a Lake of the Ozarks lawyer for help with your recovery.
Check out a new atricle from Attorney Duane Randle regarding sexual abuse in schools entitled: Forgotten Victims: The Scourge of Abuse by Teachers in America’s Public Schools. You can find the full article in our document library. An excerpt from the new article is below:
Today’s headlines are riddled with sexual abuse cases by clergy. However, one would be hard pressed to find reported examples of sex abuse in our schools committed by teachers and faculty. Unfortunately, the incidence of sexual abuse by teachers in public schools has been estimated to be "more than 100 times" that by clergy, and there is alarming evidence of school officials covering up abuse and failing to report suspected cases to authorities. Mainstream media outlets have largely ignored these shocking statistics……. See the rest of the article in our document library.
A distracted driving accident can occur any time that a driver takes his hands off the steering wheel, takes his eyes off the road, or diverts his attention from driving safely. While cell phones are a common cause of distracted driving accidents, and are included in our list of top distracted driving causes, it is important to note that they are not the only cause of distracted driving wrecks.
13 Common Causes of Distracted Driving Accidents
Some of the common causes of Missouri distracted driving accidents include:
- Talking on a cell phone and driving.
- Texting and driving.
- Checking email and driving.
- Programming a GPS while driving.
- Following GPS directions without paying attention to the reality of the road.
- Eating and driving.
- Drinking and driving.
- Driving with young kids in the car.
- Driving with pets in the car.
- Fighting with a passenger.
- Applying makeup and driving.
- Changing your playlist or radio station while driving.
- Reading and driving.
While this list is extensive, it is far from exhaustive, and other causes of distracted driving may be responsible for your accident injuries.
Call a Missouri Auto Accident Lawyer if You’ve Been Hurt
If you have been hurt in a distracted driving wreck, then we encourage you to contact an experienced Missouri auto accident attorney today via this website or by calling 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670 to schedule an initial consultation. We also invite you to read our book, The Lies Smart People Believe About Missouri Insurance Claims, which is available for FREE on our website.
The pain in your back is trying to communicate something to you. If you have recently been involved in an Osage Beach slip-and-fall accident, then it is important to know what the pain is trying to tell you and why you should listen to it.
Three Things to Do if You Experience Back Pain From an Osage Beach Slip-and-Fall
The pain that you are feeling in your back should be a signal to:
- See a Doctor. A doctor can diagnose the cause of back pain, create a treatment plan to minimize further damage, and help you improve and/or manage your pain.
- Slow Down. You may risk further injury to yourself if you ignore the pain.
- Consult with a Missouri Slip-and-Fall Lawyer. An attorney can help protect your legal rights and possible recovery.
The consequences of ignoring what your back pain is trying to tell you after a slip-and-fall accident can be significant and may negatively affect both your physical and your financial recoveries.
Don’t Manage Your Recovery on Your Own – Call a Missouri Premises Liability Lawyer for Help
Your potential recovery for loss, such as past and future lost income, medical expenses, out-of-pocket costs, pain, and suffering, is too important to risk. Accordingly, we encourage you to contact an experienced Missouri slip-and-fall lawyer today at 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670 to schedule an initial consultation so that we can discuss your legal rights and possible recovery.
It can be scary to get hurt out on the water. You might feel the pain, realize how far you are from shore, and panic. It is understandable. However, by knowing what to do if you fall on the deck of a boat on the Lake of the Ozarks, you may prevent your own panic and protect your own recovery.
The First Three Things to Do After a Fall
Immediately after your fall, it is important to:
- Assess the situation. Make sure that you are safe from further injury and that others on board are safe from suffering similar injuries.
- Document the accident scene. If you are able to take pictures or otherwise document what happened on board the boat, then it is important to do so.
- Get medical attention. In some cases, you or someone else on board the boat may be able to get you back to shore. If that is not possible, then you or someone else should radio for emergency help.
Of course, if you’re seriously injured, you may not be able to assess your situation or document anything from your fall. Don’t worry; just get the medical help you need. Simply getting help will not prevent your fair and just recovery.
Call an Osage Beach Boat Accident Lawyer Next
Falls on deck can result in significant injuries. If you’ve been hurt, you deserve to know more about your possible recovery. Please call a Lake of the Ozarks boat accident attorney today at 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670 to schedule an initial consultation.
Compared to other motorists, bikers are at a far greater risk of being seriously hurt in an accident. This is because of the lack of protection surrounding the rider in the event of a Missouri motorcycle accident that may shield the operator from the ground, debris, or the impact of another vehicle.
When a motorcycle crash in Missouri happens, whether from losing control on the curvy Missouri roads, or by being hit by a driver who simply did not see the driver, the injuries sustain ed may be life changing. Here are four of the most common injuries we see as Missouri motorcycle accident lawyers at Price and Randle LLC:
- Broken Bones. When a person is thrown from his bike to land on the ground with strong force, or when another vehicle collides with a rider and his bike, the force of the impact may be enough to shatter a bone. The bones that are most commonly fractured are in the shoulders, pelvic region, or elbow.
- Nerve Damage. It is instinctive for a rider to brace himself with his arms when falling off a bike. This can lead to an injury called “bikers’ arm” that damages the nerves. In some cases, the nerve damage may be so severe that it leads to paralysis.
- Road Rash. If a rider is thrown from his bike, he may go skidding along the roadway. This can cause serious scrapes and burns to any exposed skin. The gravel and debris in the road rash should be cleaned immediately to avoid infection.
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Although Missouri has a helmet law, some riders are hit with enough force to cause their helmets to fly off, or to experience brain injuries as a result of their heads hitting the ground hard. Traumatic brain injuries are some of the most difficult to diagnose, because symptoms sometimes may not appear for days or weeks after an accident.
If you have been the victim of a Missouri motorcycle accident, the lawyers at Price and Randle LLC are ready to help you get the best outcome from your claim. Contact us today at 888-573-2670 to learn more about how we will fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve after an accident.
Tell Us About Your Case
There is No Fee Unless We Collect For You!
Lake Of The Ozarks
980 Executive Drive Suite A
Osage Beach, MO 65065
- Q: Is there ever any type of claim in Missouri when someone is injured or killed by an accidental gunshot or firearm discharge?
- Q: I’m not sure that I want to file a Missouri wrongful death case. Do I need to know this before I call an Osage Beach wrongful death attorney?
- Answers to Your Top Osage Beach Accident Questions
My car flipped over and rolled when a semi-truck cut me off on Highway 54 in Cole County, Missouri. The damage was severe, and I needed help with my medical bills and insurance claim. Another lawyer told me to call Matt Price at Price & Randle to help me. He explained things well, and alw ... Read More
Kay P. - Jefferson City, Missouri