- Price & Randle, LLC
- 980 Executive Drive
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Duane focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, including automobile accidents, boating accidents and wrongful death.
Duane enjoys getting to know his clients while at the same time helping them navigate the often confusing legal system. Duane considers many of his clients to be personal friends, and considers it especially important to return calls from clients within the same business day, whenever possible.
Duane grew up in Abilene, Kansas. Duane attended law school at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas, clerking for the firm of Wright, Henson, Somers, Sebelius, Clark & Baker. Duane first became licensed to practice law in Kansas in 2001, prior to moving to Missouri.
Duane is admitted to practice in all Missouri and Kansas state courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri and United States District Court of the District of Kansas. He is a member of the Missouri Bar, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Duane and his family live in the Lake of the Ozarks area and he is active in his Church and community. He has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer and Top 100 Trial Lawyer.
If you have been involved in any type of incident where you suffered bodily injury due to the negligence of another, you should contact Duane Randle for a free consultation.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 2001
- Recipient, Washburn Alumni Scholarship
- American Bar Association Negotiation Competition Regional Competitor
- Washburn University (Undergraduate)
- Magna Cum Laude, Department Honors
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi, Blue Key
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Missouri Bar
- The Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Restraining Rover: Dog Bite Law in Missouri. Find out why Dog Bites can cause severe damages and how you can be compensated at the Lake of the Ozarks or elsewhere in Missouri.