You’ve received the devastating news of your catastrophic injuries. While the doctors are hopeful that there will be a cure for spinal cord injuries sometime in the future, there is currently no cure for your spinal cord injury. The best that your doctors and therapists can do is to prevent your injury from worsening and help you find ways to maintain as much of your independence as possible.
You Are Not Helpless if You Suffer a Spinal Cord Injury in a Missouri Accident
We understand why you may feel helpless. We understand that important freedoms and choices have been taken away from you because you suffered a spinal cord injury in a Missouri accident. While your future looks very different from the one you imagined before your accident, it is still your future, and you can still take charge of it by:
- Getting the best possible medical care
- Working with occupational therapists, physical therapists, and other rehabilitation specialists as appropriate
- Accepting help from your family and friends
- Thinking about what you would like to do with your future, given your new circumstances
- Pursuing a financial recovery for the injuries that you have suffered
Your future may be different, but it is not over.
Call a Missouri Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Today to Learn More
For more information about how a Missouri personal injury lawyer may be able to help you recover for the injuries that you have suffered, please contact an experienced Missouri personal injury attorney today via this website or by calling 573-348-0700 or 888-573-2670 to schedule an initial consultation.